Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jesse Csincsak's proposal nearly ruined by future father-in-law

Former Bachelorette contestant Jesse Csincsak, a snowboarder who received the final rose and was engaged to former show star DeAnna Pappas , was able to surprise current fiancee Ann Leuders with a romantic proposal August 6th - but that was no thanks to her father!

"When I first asked for Ann's hand in marriage, her dad didn't realize that Ann wasn't supposed to know," Csincsak tells People.com. "He went inside the house and Ann and her mom were just chatting and he goes, 'So Jesse just asked me a very interesting question. He asked me if he could marry you.' And she goes, 'DAD! You're not supposed to tell me that!' He didn't do it on purpose, he was just trying to be the happy-go-lucky dad."

The day of the proposal, Csincsak pulled out an engagement ring on the shore of an island in Lake Erie, and after accepting Leuders told him, "I wish I knew this was coming. I would have run a brush through my hair!"

The couple will wed before the end of August at the Rumor Hotel in Las Vegas.

Source: PEOPLE

PHOTO CREDIT: Jesse Csincsak

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nollan said...

Lovely blog, thanks for sharing

27/3/22 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home