Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rapper Shawty Lo's engagement lasts "probably" a month

Don't let this tearful video deceive you - there really isn't much love lost between rapper Shawty Lo (real name Carlos Walker) and his on-off girlfriend of 10 years, Ecreia Perez. In June the rapper proposed at a surprise birthday party for Perez in Atlanta, but within a month he'd called it off. He recently spoke to MTV News about the split.

"Things happen. I can't point no fingers. We were separated, the engagement lasted probably a month. I love her still, but it's time to move on. It's over. I'm finnin' (feeling ready) to move on. I got everything new going for me."

When asked to elaborate, Shawty would only say: "Something happened that I found out. Me, being a man, you just can't deal with certain stuff, put up with certain stuff. So, you know, it's better for us to separate. I can't talk about it. That my daughter's mother. I got much respect for her. ... (But) yeah, I'm single right now."

In total, Shawty has 10 children, including his daughter with Perez, from various relationships.

Source: STARPULSE

VIDEO CREDIT: WorldStarHipHop.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rapper Shawty Lo's engagement. This video makes me have our pre wedding photo shoot as soon as possible. At one of the San Francisco wedding venues we would be marrying I coming winter so the prep wedding shoot will be in a month or two. Planning to have it at the prettiest hillside location.

4/7/18 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home